Recent content by gyadon

  1. G

    1963 Ford 4000

    I really need one what do you want for it?
  2. G

    1963 Ford 4000

    Thanks checked both.
  3. G

    1963 Ford 4000

    That is true. The size is 12 X 28. I have found all types. However, the ones on my tractor has four plates with slots in them for a spin-out hub. I sent pictures to the sales department at yesterdays tractor and said they had never saw that style. I have not figured out how to attach a...
  4. G

    1963 Ford 4000

    How do you attach pictures to your post?
  5. G

    1963 Ford 4000

  6. G

    1963 Ford 4000

    I am looking for a replacement rear rim for my tractor. This is the tractor that my Granddad bought new in 1963. I have plans to restore it but the first thing I ran into is, no one makes this replacement rim. Any help?
  7. G

    1963 Ford 4000

    I am new to the form and am looking for information. My Grand-dad bought a new 4000 Ford tractor serial number 2154. From what I have found it was made 1962 however they are all called 63 or 64 models. The sheet metal is in good shape and I am thinking of have it restored and driving it in...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top