(quoted from post at 20:37:41 12/02/15) I believe that tractor should have 13.6 X 28 tires.
That would equate to a 12 X 28 rim.
They ARE available.
I'm pretty sure you are talking about the Ford Power Adjust rims.(quoted from post at 00:05:23 12/03/15)(quoted from post at 20:37:41 12/02/15) I believe that tractor should have 13.6 X 28 tires.
That would equate to a 12 X 28 rim.
They ARE available.
That is true. The size is 12 X 28. I have found all types. However, the ones on my tractor has four plates with slots in them for a spin-out hub. I sent pictures to the sales department at yesterdays tractor and said they had never saw that style. I have not figured out how to attach a picture here yet but I am working on it. Thanks
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy