Recent content by Hardwood62

  1. H

    No fuel from return line to tank 3000 diesel

    The old injectors have England stamped on them ... does that make a difference. The one I purchased say not for tractors made in England but I have not been able to find any specifications on the differences and the OEM numbers match the ones I bought. One other thing - when I reduce the fuel...
  2. H

    No fuel from return line to tank 3000 diesel

    My overall problem is excess fuel being injected into the engine - under load it appears to run near normal but otherwise it puffs blue-gray smoke and run erratically. Maybe not the return line but the fuel lines to the injectors seem to have sufficient flow and pressure when disconnected from...
  3. H

    No fuel from return line to tank 3000 diesel

    All injectors are new and tested at 2700psi +/15lbs prior to installing.
  4. H

    No fuel from return line to tank 3000 diesel

    New injectors - fittings?? All return lines are open - banjo connections are good.
  5. H

    No fuel from return line to tank 3000 diesel

    All lines disconnected at top of injectors and piece of trimmer line pushed through. Disconnected line at pump and was a continous small flow of fuel coming out when running - seemed to be much less flowing into tank but hard to determine exactly - would probably be best to insert small piece of...
  6. H

    No fuel from return line to tank 3000 diesel

    Kinda dribbling out.
  7. H

    No fuel from return line to tank 3000 diesel

    Took out the thermostart - started tractor activated thermo.... coil turn red - fuel started to come out and ignited, thermo... was deactivated fuel flow stopped ... conclusion, fuel was not being injected into intake manifold while running causing a over rich condition. ??
  8. H

    No fuel from return line to tank 3000 diesel

    Anybody have any idea of why there is no fuel coming from the return line to the tank? I remember it used to be a pretty good flow. The engine appears to be running rich but evens out when under load ... my son said it make his eyes burn. I have the CAV manual but can find nothing about the...
  9. H

    Woods RM59 PTO Question

    I think I am going to use a pto shaft that I already have that has 6 spline female ends on both ends - just need to get an adapter for the RM59. I have been unable to remove the shaft from the mower so far ... I got the pinch bolt out but there appears to be a shear pin or ? that also goes...
  10. H

    Woods RM59 PTO Question

    I will be using it on a Bolens G154 diesel 4wd, only plan on using it for some small food plots back in the woods. The tractor side of the pto has a 20+ spline, I was thinking I could just change the yoke half to a 6 spline, just not sure how to go about getting what I need.
  11. H

    Woods RM59 PTO Question

    I just purchased the mower at an auction and the tractor side pto yoke is what I think is called a 68 spline according to the parts book ... I will need to convert to the 6 spline, is there a yoke available to do this - I have never tackled something like this before. I appears that the mower...
  12. H

    What Tiller is This?

    Just picked this up and there is no identification - or at least the info on the tag is obliterated. Appreciate any help I can get.
  13. H

    Ford 3000 diesel - starter won't run from key switch

    I wasn't aware of a safety switch until now - saw a reference to it in the shop manual wiring diagram but could not find anything out about what it does. I don't think mine was working ... never had to make sure the high/low was in neutral - if that is how it is supposed to work, just turned...
  14. H

    Ford 3000 diesel - starter won't run from key switch

    Would I still have 12v at the solenoid connection on the starter when I turn the key to the start position if the neutral safety switch is bad?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top