Recent content by herve59268

  1. H

    Ford 5000 selectospeed for sale

    Google translate is your best friend!
  2. H

    Ford 5000 selectospeed for sale

    In France Ford 5000 selectospeed https://www.leboncoin.fr/ad/tracteurs/3274448928
  3. H

    Gear ratio front/rear on a Ford 5110

    Also agree, I did it
  4. H

    Gear ratio front/rear on a Ford 5110

    agree and know this chart but it want to change the rolling circumference
  5. H

    Gear ratio front/rear on a Ford 5110

    Agree but I don't have a FORD 5610 around here
  6. H

    Gear ratio front/rear on a Ford 5110

    totally agree with your comments but I try to find the best one, Actually I have 11.2R24 and 420/85R30. I want to check if I can use 12.4R24 and 13.6R38 on this little tractor as on the 5610
  7. H

    Gear ratio front/rear on a Ford 5110

    Hi Guys I need to replace rear tyre on my Ford 5110. They are too wide on the rear. I need to have the gear ratio between rear and front axle but I don't have any information about it Does someone have it?
  8. H

    hydraulic housing kit

    Bern Thanks for your answer. I don't have the exact key words. With yours I find plenty of websites which sell this part Thanks Herve
  9. H

    hydraulic housing kit

    Bern Thanks for the link unfortunately also unvalaible herv
  10. H

    1984 Ford 4100 Sims Injector Pump Line Leak

    Hi In France, we never see an in line pump on a Ford 4100 and before on the 3055. I have a 4100 with QCAB, a very usezful tractor to do plenty of little job good luck to resolve the leak Herv from France
  11. H

    hydraulic housing kit

    Last year , I equipped my ford 2000 with 2 remotes valves and a housing to use my front loader, I am able to lift and load or unload the bucket. It works very fine for this old tractor (I put 2 photos). I Buy all the Kit for less than 500$USD This year, I want to do the same with an other...
  12. H

    wiring harness diagram for a FORD 8700 QCAB

    Bern Thanks for your help No, I don't do that with my students. I do it myself during sparetime in the shed at home Kind regards Herv
  13. H

    wiring harness diagram for a FORD 8700 QCAB

    Hi I search a wiring harness diagram for a FORD 8700. Plenty of unused wire in mine, no ligth on the rigth. Have the diagram will be a way to earn time in repair!!! thanks Herve from France
  14. H

    oil cooler for a TW30

    thanks Bern
  15. H

    oil cooler for a TW30

    Hi Bern great to hear you. I will send a mail after this message The number #2 will be enough but if it's the complete cooler, he will buy it I think. He find one on EBAY but the dealer doesn't want to send it outside USA herve
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top