hydraulic housing kit

Last year , I equipped my ford 2000 with 2 remotes valves and a housing to use my front loader, I am able to lift and load or unload the bucket. It works very fine for this old tractor (I put 2 photos). I Buy all the Kit for less than 500$USD
This year, I want to do the same with an other tractor and in France and Europe this kit disappeared. I found only the housing (3rd picture) for 550$USD
does this kit available in USA?
cvphoto159242.jpg


cvphoto159243.jpg


cvphoto159244.jpg
 
Herve,

I believe this is what you want here: https://www.amazon.com/HV5902-Adapter-Fits-Fordd-forHollandd/dp/B0BQWW1DWY

Here's a post I made about one a few years ago: https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=ford&th=691612
 
Bern

Thanks for your answer.

I don't have the exact key words. With yours I find plenty of websites which sell this part


Thanks

Herve
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top