Recent content by Homerville

  1. S

    4020 pto

    66 4020 is noisy while running the power harrow today but I also seem to have more noise than I remember when just driving the tractor on the road . I guess I?m back to splitting the tractor again .
  2. F

    Ford 2600

    I've got a ford 2600 that I've hoad for a while now and was thinking about buying a one row corn picker or snapper to go behind it. Has anyone else used these tractors for this. What's your experience with these tractors in general. Thanks
  3. B

    cutting alfalfa with a sickle mower

    I am using a John deere #10 sickle mower to cut first cutting alfalfa. The field is mature and has lodged. What is the correct angle of the blade to pickup the fallen hay. I have the cutter bar level but am riding over and leaving a lot. Should the cutter bar be angled up or down and how much?
  4. C

    Leaking HEAD GASKET JD 60

    Would like to find out if there was a SERVICE BULLETIN issued enregardes to these head gaskets leaking at that time if so what # I have been told and also read on here 60,s were an issue and what was recommended correction at that time Also TODAY. Thanks for an info.
  5. J

    steering wheel

    51' 8N sidemount dis 12v cov. what is best way on getting the steering wheel off ?? I have bought a used steering box off a 52 8N parts tractor (that I hope will fit my 51') This steering box has very very little slop,when turned left to right , no up & down movement. I got steering box ,dash...
  6. T

    Failed oil cooler hose and engine damage

    I've been quietly lurking and learning on this site for nearly 10 years. It's an everyday visit for me and really enjoy and respect the vast experience here. Anyway, I own 1995 chev suburban with 5.7 liter(350). Had a leaking oil cooler hose at Christmas time so replaced both with new after...
  7. Howard H.

    WMSTR - Rollag Show

    Well, after 10 years of wanting to go, I finally made it up to the WMSTR show in Rollag MN this year. It was SO much fun - I loved everything about it! Here are some pics: <a href="http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p268/case600lp/WMSTR%202010/?action=view&current=DSC_8384.jpg"...
  8. H

    860 Radiator Repair

    I have a leak in the radiator holding tank, on top of the radiator. The leak is in the seam of the tank. Is it possible to solder it, or is it best to buy a new radiator?
  9. H

    ford 860 radiator repair

    I have a couple of leaks in the radiator tank above the radiator. The leaks are in the seam halp way up he tank. Is it possible to repair the seal or is it best to buy a new radiator?
  10. H

    Ford 860 Carburetor problem

    OK I have rebuilt the carb, and replaced the float. It is not leaking anymore, but I still have no control over the throttle. If is possible that the plate on the carb is not spaced correctly?I have not idea what the spacing should be like.
  11. H

    Ford 860 Carburetor problem

    My for 860 has the following symptoms. 1) Runs way too rich - black smoke is coming out of the exhaust 2) if the fuel valve is not off, fuel drips at a pretty good pace out the bottom of the carb regardless if it is running or not 3) runs real raspy and loud 4) the throttle does not slow of...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top