Recent content by Hopper20

  1. H

    Ford 6600 3pt issue

    I have a 1976 Ford 6600 that the 3pt lever does not move. I worked with some resistance before I parked it for the winter last year. When I took it out in the spring to make hay it longer worked. I have a bit of time now and want to know where to start with addressing this issue. Any help...
  2. H

    Ford 6600 power steering line leak

    Thanks. I took the line off and did not see any cracks, but I will inspect it again.
  3. H

    Ford 6600 power steering line leak

    I have a 1976 6600 that all of the sudden started leaking heavily today. It did not leak at all until I started it today about 16 degrees to spread manure. By the time I ran the load off it started steering hard and about stopped leaking. It is pissing out the bottom line on the steering...
  4. H

    Ford 800 exhaust system

    Thanks
  5. H

    Ford 800 exhaust system

    I found one this afternoon at New Holland dealer. It is available, but $83.
  6. H

    Ford 800 exhaust system

    This message is a reply to an archived post by Kelly Jewell KY on June 25, 2008 at 12:03:02. The original subject was "Re: Ford 800 exhaust system". I am restoring an 800. I want to install a vertical exhaust, and I think the part I need might me available from Kelly Jewell. According to an...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top