Ford 6600 3pt issue

Hopper20

New User
I have a 1976 Ford 6600 that the 3pt lever does not move. I worked with some resistance before I parked it for the winter last year. When I took it out in the spring to make hay it longer worked. I have a bit of time now and want to know where to start with addressing this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
I have a 1976 Ford 6600 that the 3pt lever does not move. I worked with some resistance before I parked it for the winter last year. When I took it out in the spring to make hay it longer worked. I have a bit of time now and want to know where to start with addressing this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I recommend dropping down to the Ford forum, Bern is a good resource there.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top