Recent content by HS farm

  1. H

    1972 Massy Ferguson 285

    Thank you for sharing your knowledge
  2. H

    1972 Massy Ferguson 285

    So if hydraulic oil is coming out of both there is a seal that needs replaced which the tractor would have to be split?
  3. H

    1972 Massy Ferguson 285

    It is hydraulic oil
  4. H

    1972 Massy Ferguson 285

    I have a hydraulic leak and I’m wondering if anyone knows what the tube is behind this plate. When tractor is running it drips from this alomite fitting and also from that little clip behind it. I took off the plate once and there is a tube connected to it so my first thought it was an overflow...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top