Recent content by iowared

  1. I

    MD overhaul kit source

    Thanks for all of the replies! Appreciated. Did some browsing last night and have a lot more hope for finding some parts if i need them. Really cool how Carr vintage parts, webers tractor works, and others are keeping them going. Thanks again. Looking forward to keeping the old MD alive...
  2. I

    MD overhaul kit source

    Union. north of Marshalltown half hour
  3. I

    MD overhaul kit source

    Thank you, Yes I agree. I’m not planning on doing an overhaul unless it would happen to need it. Just trying to do some parts searching ahead of time and wasn’t coming up with any sources on new engine parts. More than anything just trying to do my homework. I’ve rebuilt several gas M’s before...
  4. I

    MD overhaul kit source

    In the process of getting a family owned MD from my uncles estate. Would like to start restoration this winter. It has been in a shed and has been running in the last 5 years then put back away. Im not sure what all I will need to get it up and going correctly. Wondering where you guys have...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top