Recent content by J.Walters

  1. J

    Pie Weights for contacting Dean

    Royce, thank you very much. I'm pretty tech savy, so I thought I'm loosing my mind. LoL Thanks, J.walters
  2. J

    Pie Weights for contacting Dean

    Thank you very much...! J.Walters
  3. J

    Pie Weights for contacting Dean

    I apologize Dean, I have clicked on every button, link, and tag but nothing comes up with your email. Could you email me at [email protected] or please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you, j.walters
  4. J

    Pie Weights for contacting Dean

    Does anyone have an email address or a way to contact? Dean Tractor Guru Joined: 29 Jan 1998 Posts: 11627 I would like to purchase pie weights from him, but his profile does not have an email. Thank you, J.Walters
  5. J

    52' 8N pie wheel weights

    Does anyone have an email address or a way to contact: Dean Tractor Guru Joined: 29 Jan 1998 Posts: 11627 I would like to purchase pie weights from him, but his profile does not have an email. Thank you, J.Walters
  6. J

    52' 8N pie wheel weights

    Dean, I have clicked on your profile and it doesn't have an email address to send anything to you, so I will give you mine... [email protected] I would be very interested in the pie weights. Thank you, Jamie Walters
  7. J

    52' 8N pie wheel weights

    Dean, I'm north of Defiance, Ohio. It's the northwest corner of the State, but always willing to take a roadtrip for "guy toys"... Thank you, Jamie
  8. J

    52' 8N pie wheel weights

    After installing my rebuilt front end loader, I've now found out that everything I pick up...the back wheels come off the ground. I'm now looking for the pie wheel weights or ? to keep the rear end down. Anyone selling some or other ideas, please let me know... Thank you in advance
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top