Recent content by jake567

  1. J

    Jet star 3 vibro packer

    Here is the auction info if you all know anyone interested. https://www.fragodtauctions.com/auctions/10205/lot/46416-minneapolis-moline-vibrating-drum-packer-diesel-6-drum-184-26-diamond-tread-tires
  2. J

    Jet star 3 vibro packer

    Looks like it will be going up on online auction in a few weeks. Hate to see it go, but unfortunately I don't get much say. I'll throw up the link when it's available if you know anyone that would be interested. Thanks everyone
  3. J

    Jet star 3 vibro packer

    It is in western MN
  4. J

    Jet star 3 vibro packer

    Does anyone have info on these? How many made? My dad passed away a few months ago and left his behind. He was super proud of it and used it all the time in his excavating business. I would hate to see this thing end up on a scap pile and I am curious what it would take to get it looking nice...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top