Recent content by James Walls

  1. J

    1951 T020 Rear Differential Question

    Hi Guys-----The TO-20 does not have the Howard style transmission as mentioned. No pto handle or any handle under the seat on right side. Transmission is a 4 speed / reverse--PTO in-out. The bush hog I mentioned does not have a slip clutch on the PTO drive, so that is why the bush hog does not...
  2. J

    1951 T020 Rear Differential Question

    Hey Guys--Thanks for the information.--Being underpowered was my main concern. The tractor comes with a bush hog. The box blade and Befco Garden tiller is with my other small tractor. The Satoh Buck will come off the ground in the front end when lifting the tiller which is pretty heavy. The Buck...
  3. J

    1951 T020 Rear Differential Question

    Hello to all 1951 owners---I am thinking about buying a TO-20--I am assuming it is with a SN.---TO-39933. Tractor was used last year to bush hog a 10 acre tract or parts of it with no problem. Tractor needs a paint job and cleaning. I saw maybe one oil leak around the PTO handle--the plate had a...
  4. J

    1951 T020 Rear Differential Question

    This message is a reply to an archived post by Crem on November 02, 2009 at 19:46:12. The original subject was "Re: 1951 T020 Rear Differential Question". Hello to all 1951 owners---I am thinking about buying a TO-20--I am assuming it is with a SN.---TO-39933. Tractor was used last year to bush...
  5. J

    AC WD 6V wiring diagram

    Hey Folks---Going to start on a 1951 Ferguson SN# TO-39933--need to check or make sure the tractor is properly wired from 6 volt to a 12 volt system.--No charging system on the tractor.--Generator is not hooked up so I do not know if it works or not or is even needed. I am new at this, but I...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top