Recent content by JaysonJocelyn2022

  1. J

    John deere 350c dozer leaking cotter pin?

    That sounds like a pretty large job, thanks for the info. Yes, I’ve purchased the manual
  2. J

    John deere 350c dozer leaking cotter pin?

    Keep having to add transmission/final drive fluid in my 1976 john deere 350c dozer. Leaking fluid from cotter pin hole on the reverser casing. Anyone know where that’s leaking from and what’s the function of the cotter pin. I’ve attached a photo. Thanks.
  3. J

    1976 John Deere 350C Dozer

    So if I buy a complete used final drive it should fit either side? I will buy the manual, thanks.
  4. J

    1976 John Deere 350C Dozer

    Just drove it for transport.
  5. J

    1976 John Deere 350C Dozer

    Thank you for the information. Purchased this dozer a few days ago and have only driven it for transport. The previous owner said he rebuilt it 50 hours ago. Do not have the technical manual. Wanted to confirm this issue could only be the final drive before driving the 300 miles to look at a...
  6. J

    1976 John Deere 350C Dozer

    Have a 1976 John Deere 350C Dozer that had both final drives rebuilt about 50 hours ago. Right side started wobbling really bad. Track stays on but if you're going straight, every once in awhile, that side will stop turning until something catches and it starts clunking forward again. Included a...
  7. J

    Attaching Backhoe Hydraulics

    The trencher chain drive runs off the "ground drive" circuit. So guess I'll have to run it off the front quick connect ports with some super long hoses. Which ports do I hook to the backhoe inlet/outlet? Do I use the "Power Beyond" port? Front ports are rated 15.5 GPM...
  8. J

    Attaching Backhoe Hydraulics

    Yeah, guess the images get compressed and might not be able to read the schematics. Ports I want to attach to are 5000 PSI. The flow is continuous and controlled by the lever in the color photo. Do they make a relief valve that would drop the 5000 PSI to what I need for the backhoe? I'm off...
  9. J

    Attaching Backhoe Hydraulics

    Not really concerned with the weight issue, the base 8020 outweighs the base 530 by over 1000 lbs. One of the rear attachment for the 8020 weighs 3000 lbs. The Ditch Witch is a much larger unit. Couldn't find the weight of the backhoe attachment, do you have a guess? This post was edited by...
  10. J

    Attaching Backhoe Hydraulics

    Appreciate the information and as a worse case scenario, I'll use the front attachment ports but was hoping to use the rear hydraulics.
  11. J

    Attaching Backhoe Hydraulics

    Would like to transfer a backhoe from a disabled Case 530CK to a fully functional Ditch Witch 8020 with trencher. The 8020 is designed to have a backhoe attachment mounted to the front and hydraulics hooked to 3 quick attach ports in the front. Since I don't need the trencher that's currently...
  12. J

    Case 530CK Hand throttle-carb linkage governor adjustmen

    Would someone be able to help with the adjustment procedure; hand throttle to carburetor/governor linkage for Case 530CK gas? Couldn't find this information in the manual. Thanks.
  13. J

    Case 530, hoping someone can point me in the right direc

    Thanks Joe and Used Red for the information and direction. Sorry it's been awhile, being off-grid in Alaska, other projects always pop up. I was able to look at the clutch and inside the peep hole. Looks like the clutch linkage has been modified. I re-adjusted the clutch for 1" of travel...
  14. J

    Case 530, hoping someone can point me in the right direc

    Thanks Ben. According to the manual, the models that have a torque converter; have a lever on the right side of the steering wheel. Mine doesn't have this or it's missing. Is there another way I can easily check?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top