Recent content by jddrawbar

  1. J

    I H 660 Help!!

    That's the guy....... 🎯 thanks
  2. J

    I H 660 Help!!

    There was a guy on here that had several 660's, can't remember his handle, think he was from Mn. He even had a 660 puller, and did a lot of wrench work. Maybe he will chime in & help you out......he wouldn't need a manual.
  3. J

    Tire Ply for UTV?

    If ride quality means anything to you.......the higher the ply, the stiffer the ride.
  4. J

    TYM tractor value

    TYM bought out Branson in '22.
  5. J

    Honor Flight for veterans

    Trust me brother, not for the faint of heart would not apply to me.......Army medic 1st Cav. '66-'68
  6. J

    Honor Flight for veterans

    So, you carried an AK, was getting ammo an issue? I don't understand the circumstances you refer to, BUT wish you all the best. :thankyou: for your service........
  7. J

    Interesting Subject that may be of interest to you.

    Agree on the gas usage......local farmer picked up one, I guess an M3, that he was going to pull a drag harrow with it. Pulling the 20' harrow, it would go thru 55 ga. drums about as fast as you could pour it in. It didn't stay in use very long, but was fun for awhile. I bet the supply chain...
  8. J

    New JD 4044M

    Made in Augusta, Ga. using the 2.2 4cyl. Yanmar engine......never heard anything negative. Friend has the 4052 & really likes it.
  9. J

    Small town celebration

    My cousin & his wife were here Tues. & Wed. and setting on the porch both evenings it was 62. They both asked for coats & said, they can't wait to tell their friends back home on the coast!
  10. J

    Best Vintage'ish Tractor for Small Ranch, $10k Budget

    I'm in Fbg. & 4wd is not that important in this area. I would suggest a loader for sure. I've seen the tractors advertised that you have photos of.
  11. J

    Bears - Wolves - Alligators

    Went thru Tiger Land myself......most of it with poison ivy. :p
  12. J

    Center ramp for narrow front end

    If 2 people are available, use 1 ramp to put the front on, stop, then move it over for the drive wheels, I've done it by myself, but not proud of it. It's amazing how many things on a farm is waiting for an excuse to put the hurt on you!! o_O
  13. J

    Did some bush hogging.

    The elevated gearbox Bush Hog is one of the best, they will take decades of abuse! (y)
  14. J

    Bears - Wolves - Alligators

    I've seen some really large Bobcats on my game cameras, but I would expect some serious ground shrink if it was dead. Like the giant buck on the hoof & ends up being a 6 pt. with a 12" spread. o_O
  15. J

    What size plow for a JD 5210

    I have a '98 5210 loaded tires & one set of wts.......3-14's with ease! Great tractors......💪🚜
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top