Recent content by JDPete

  1. J

    old jd loader question

    The loader is a Number 25 Model 46 Push-Type Loader. JD also made a similar one that was a Model 49. The 46 was made to mount to unstyled and the updated 49 for styled tractors. I had one that I restored several years ago. Sold it and have been kicking myself ever since! I still have the drive...
  2. M

    cltivator help

    I"m about to restore a cultivator for my Farmall C. I"m not sure of the paint scheme. Is it red on top with blue on the bottom or the other way around. I"m also trying to find a manuel for the cultivator. Thanks much.
  3. Ultradog MN

    Where do you quit?

    I hauled the burned 3600 home from the lake when I was up there last week. Got it pushed into the garage here and started stripping everything off the block so I can clean it up better and paint it. But I'm wondering if I ought to go a little farther into it than I planned. About 3 years ago I...
  4. W

    oliver hyd/pump

    What was this used for it came from a Oliver Corp to a Oliver Dealer
  5. J

    Not to start a war, But,

    I drove trucks for years hauling everything from lumber to farm equipment to steel coils. If it can roll, chains only! Straps are good to keep things from sliding but not from rolling. Using straps on anything that can rock back and forth the slightest bit can cut the strap. Been there, done...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top