Recent content by jeanyv

  1. J

    2940 Control Valve Housing Leak

    A crack would be a logical assumption. Besides Deere what are the alternatives for used or new housings.
  2. J

    2940 Control Valve Housing Leak

    The bolts are tight, I checked them 3 times. The O-rings are from John Deere (R54641)
  3. J

    2940 Control Valve Housing Leak

    The leak is from between the housings. The O-rings were changed 10 months ago, the leak did stop at that time. It has started again. I just changed the O-rings again today. The leak has slowed down, but is still leaking. You can see the fluid seping out between the housings.
  4. J

    2940 Control Valve Housing Leak

    I have a leak between the two control valve housings, I have replace the O-rings twice now. I have taken great care to ensure all surfaceses are clean. I am am still getting leakage from between the housings. I would appreacite any imput on this problem. I need to get this tracor back in use.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top