Recent content by jhogg99

  1. J

    1948 Ford 8N

    Thank you everybody for the advice. I've finally been able to work on it again. I ordered the "right" solenoid and installed this morning. The push button worked like a charm. Thanks again.
  2. J

    1948 Ford 8N

  3. J

    1948 Ford 8N

    I guess I'm dumb but I can't get the picture to load. Geesh.
  4. J

    1948 Ford 8N

    Picture
  5. J

    1948 Ford 8N

    This is the solenoid that's on the tractor right now. I don't know if it's the right kind or not. Thanks.
  6. J

    1948 Ford 8N

    Yes, it's an original push button starter I actually ordered from here.
  7. J

    1948 Ford 8N

    I recently inherited a Ford 8N from my wife's grandfather. He says it's a 1948 but I haven't been able to confirm this because the SN is pretty worn down. Anyway, the push button starter hasn't worked for some time. He has been using an extra piece of wire to jump from one post on the solenoid...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top