Recent content by Jim Krapf

  1. J

    Fitting a 53'Ford naa jubilee with a backhoe???

    If you don't want to bust the rear axle housing, mount it to a sub frame made for the tractor because many housings at the mounts for the three point have torn up.
  2. J

    ac generator from car alternator

    Can anyone lead me to a site where I might find plans for building a 120 volt generator using a car alternator. I know that it can be done with out using an inverter. I would like to use two together to make 220 volts.
  3. J

    o/t Let's talk car/truck Headlights?

    I'm with you Tom. Ya can't drive with roof lights on unless your in the woods. I call em "look at me lights" It don't have to be foggy or stormy but they got them in the bumper driving lights on. Personally I can't figure how they are able to turn them on. What with the cell phones and black...
  4. J

    Reversing Switch

    Also good for tapping holes, screw extractors, and if you've ever bound up a drill bit you'll appreciate having reverse.
  5. J

    Simplicity tractor

    try simpletractors.com
  6. J

    blown up rear axle

    You must've broken an axle trumpet. a pic would help alot.
  7. J

    Insulation conundrum

    Are there any building inspectors on here? I have a problem with insulating a couple valleys on addition that I'm doing, It's a ranch house and I put an addition on where the roof runs perpendicular or at a right angle, imagine a capital T Where the addition meets the ranch there is no way to...
  8. J

    Ford 3500 stuck clutch

    As of right now my Ford 3400 has the same problem. It was also in a bad spot. That was after trying to shock the clutch free to no avail. But to get it out from the bad spot it was in I used my 4x4 truck. I dragged it out of the woods and parked it. And as soon as I get the time I plan on...
  9. J

    relates to previous post

    Lets say I'm operating my tractor tomorrow and I croak in the opperators seat. Where will my spirit go? Do I have a spirit? Did man evolve from monkeys or is it like the bible says? Why am I me and not someone else, or even a critter? What is my purpose in this world? Will my inner self transfer...
  10. J

    Whats Everyone Do?

    Jack of all trades master of one. "48"yr old licensed Master electrician at a hospital in north central Ma. My hobbies are Making stuff out of recycled junk, right now I'm looking for some blade wheels for a bandsaw mill that I'm bulding. I also have an extensive carpentry shop cause I like to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top