Recent content by Jimbo44

  1. J

    MF 35 glow plugs

    Yep, sounds like this is where I need to start. Good advice regarding glow plugs with starting ether, thanks for that. And thanks to all you guys for the fast reply! I m going to focus on the coolant heater and see if it will work, hoping not to get into thermostart system, hopefully the...
  2. J

    MF 35 glow plugs

    Wow! Thanks everyone for the quick responses! My uncles and grandpa used to work on these old tractors, but they have all passed away, so I m glad to find some guys that can offer advice. I see the coolant heater can with the 2 probes sticking out of it, but I don t have the plug that powers it...
  3. J

    MF glow plugs

    (Reposted from wrong discussion board) Hi everyone, I m new here. I recently "inherited" a MF 35 tractor. It s a great tractor, but doesn t start if it s cold outside. I ve been doing a little research and decided to post here, hoping someone can help me. I m hoping there is an EASY way to...
  4. J

    MF 35 glow plugs

    The compression is great, and it runs strong in warmer weather, just won t start when it s cold. Not sure where I would "plug in" for a coolant preheater but I ll look for more info on that also. Thanks for the quick reply, I ll check out the MF board for more info.
  5. J

    MF 35 glow plugs

    Hi everyone, I m new here. I recently "inherited" a MF 35 tractor. It s a great tractor, but doesn t start if it s cold outside. I ve been doing a little research and decided to post here, hoping someone can help me. I m hoping there is an EASY way to install a glow plug so it will start in cold...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top