Recent content by JimTX

  1. J

    MF35 Instrumental Panel

    OK, thanks for the words of encouragement. I will need them. Jim
  2. J

    MF35 Instrumental Panel

    OK, thanks for the info. Looks like a job to me.
  3. J

    MF35 Instrumental Panel

    Hey thanks. I was afraid that was the situation and I did not want to do that. Looks like I have a challenge before me. Thanks again for your help. Jim
  4. J

    MF35 Instrumental Panel

    Need help on how I can gain access to the wiring behind the instrumental panel. Have a couple of wires that came loose. The back of the panel on the engine side is solid and appears to be factory spot welded to the front. And, it is almost impossible to work on it from the bottom which is...
  5. J

    MF 235

    Does anyone know what the lift weight capability is for a MF235?
  6. J

    Favorite pocket knife

    Old Timer....been carrying it many years don't remeber how long
  7. J

    Favorite pocket knife

    Old Timer....been carrying it many years don't remeber how long
  8. J

    MF235 Lift Capability

    Does anyone know what the lift capability is for a MF235?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top