Recent content by JJW

  1. J

    335 wide front tractor

    i recently found a 335 wide front tractor. It sits pretty high, has 38" rear tires and an a adjustable tube type wide front. It turns over but hasnt run in a while. tin is decent has a 3pt. What is a reasonable price to pay for one. I cant find a lot of info about it. The pictures i find...
  2. J

    MM PISTONS 4 3/8 DIA

    Thanks for the help. They came out of a LP GVI. I had heard of oversize piston sets from MM's and wondered it thats what it was. They are the same deck heigth and pin diameter of the U. Thanks again.. Jake
  3. J

    MV high crop parts needed

    Thats what I was thinking. Must have been the monday blues.
  4. J

    MV high crop parts needed

    Sorry for the confusion, the 460 is a high crop as well. I would trade it for the MV parts. Thanks Jake
  5. J

    MV high crop parts needed

    Hi, im looking to check the availabily and price of parts to put an MV back to V status. I would need all front axle pieces and wheels and rear axle pieces. I might have a running but rough 460 gas to trade for the needed pieces. Thanks for any help.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top