MV high crop parts needed

JJW

New User
Hi, im looking to check the availabily and price of parts to put an MV back to V status. I would need all front axle pieces and wheels and rear axle pieces. I might have a running but rough 460 gas to trade for the needed pieces. Thanks for any help.
 
I am sorry to day but that trade will never happen.

When you elevate a M to MV, the difference far outweighs the value of a run-of-the-mill 460. In other words, should I give you $5000 dollars worth of parts for a $1500-$2000 tractor. I don't think I will. Show me some respect: like a much better tractor.

We're not trading baseball cards here.
 
Sorry for the confusion, the 460 is a high crop as well. I would trade it for the MV parts. Thanks

Jake
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top