Recent content by Jkbjerke

  1. J

    1990 Case 450C

    OMG...Thnk you! Went out this morning after reading your post and spent some more time with a friend...like 2 minutes...and found the leak. It WAS NOT what I first thought it was and it was a braided line that YES went to the tranny filter on one end and to the pump on the other. Already have...
  2. J

    1990 Case 450C

    I recently developed a leak of fluid from under the dozer. After investigating it further, I found that the transmission fluid level was not registering on the dipstick. I added 2 gallons of fluid in an attempt to find the leak. Today I found the leak. Fluid leaks out of the tube which comes...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top