Recent content by Joe Auenson

  1. J

    Filler cap on transmission

    Thanks so much, guys. I'm glad to know there was a difference and I'm not crazy
  2. J

    Filler cap on transmission

    Now, TOH The wife disagrees with you. Is that cap anything special?
  3. J

    Filler cap on transmission

    Am I crazy or is there more than one cap for the tranny? I bought one and its a screw thread but mine is just a two lug, 1/4 turn type. Is this just a radiator cap? or a special diameter?
  4. J

    Howdy

    Hi. I've got an ex-brother-in-law who lives in Navare. I used to live in Pensacola. Got an 8n w/loader. Probably going to remodel.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top