Recent content by JoeyPorkChops

  1. J

    Case 400 Brake Guidance

    It is this one.
  2. J

    Case 400 Brake Guidance

    9/29/026 Case 400 Brake Guidance As you read this, please keep in mind that I do NOT know a thing about Case 400 brakes. The back Story: The brakes on my 400 have always stopped the tractor, but on their own schedule. So far this has not been a problem. I almost never pull anything with the...
  3. J

    Deck over, Dual Axle, Tilt, Car Hauler DIY Build help

    Thank you very much. I will get back to you with more specific questions.
  4. J

    Deck over, Dual Axle, Tilt, Car Hauler DIY Build help

    Has anyone out there built a Deck over, Dual Axle, Tilt Car Hauler? Or any trailer that has anything in common with the above? If you have, and your willing to give me some guidance I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. JoeyPorkChops
  5. J

    Eagle Hitch & Receiver The next question

    LOL John you are dead right!!!!! I literally laughed out loud.
  6. J

    Eagle Hitch & Receiver The next question

    The next question I have is this, (it is OK to laugh.... I know nothing) Because the lower arms do not move from right to left, I don't want to buy something that won’t work for whatever reason. So, my question is this ... How wide of an implement can I connect to my Eagle Hitch. The...
  7. J

    SAFEST and best way to use my Case 411 with 3 point to move trailers that require a ball connection

    The next question I have is this, (it is OK to laugh.... I know nothing) Because the lower arms do not move from right to left, I don't want to buy something that won’t work for whatever reason. So, my question is this ... How wide of an implement can I connect to my Eagle Hitch. The...
  8. J

    SAFEST and best way to use my Case 411 with 3 point to move trailers that require a ball connection

    Thank you for the safety alert. I WILL NEVER EVER turn my back on safety advise and information.
  9. J

    SAFEST and best way to use my Case 411 with 3 point to move trailers that require a ball connection

    Thanks for that information. I did NOT know about the floating up when going down hill. JoeyPorkChops
  10. J

    SAFEST and best way to use my Case 411 with 3 point to move trailers that require a ball connection

    Thanks for the picture!!!! YES, I think I can make something like that. At least I think it looks like something I can handle. I have almost everything I need laying around (Famous Last Words -- LOL) Thanks again for the picture it really helps!! What are you using for the bottom that goes...
  11. J

    SAFEST and best way to use my Case 411 with 3 point to move trailers that require a ball connection

    Thanks for the reply, Yes, that thing, in the picture, is the exact thing I am looking for. I am very new to tractors and tractor stuff. So, I have a lot of questions. I am sorry this will be as long as it is but I need the help. So here goes…… I purchased my first (and only) tractor about 3...
  12. J

    SAFEST and best way to use my Case 411 with 3 point to move trailers that require a ball connection

    Hello all, Man-oh-man has it been a long time since I have been in/on the forum. My question is this What is the SAFEST (most importantly) and best way to use my Case 411 with 3 point to move trailers that require a ball hitch connection. Things like my camper, car trailer, etc Look forward...
  13. J

    Drill Bits - Not a Case tractor question but hoping for help

    Just a short update I still suck at using drill bits correctly. LOL JoeyPorkChops
  14. J

    Drill Bits - Not a Case tractor question but hoping for help

    I am sure you are correct. I need to double check them when I get home. Thanks for pointing that out. JoeyPorkChops
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top