Recent content by John Cliver

  1. J

    Farmall 300 tach

    I ordered the tach and it was wrong.....sent it back....and after a couple of days checked back and they said the tack I needed no longer available....GuessI will have to find good used tach and drive...not having any luck so far
  2. J

    Farmall 300 Tack

    All the parts I need ....new or working tack...new tack drive...and new cable are listed for sale in YT'sparts site// tried to order from AllStates trac. parts and they suggest I try Stinertracparts
  3. J

    Farmall 300 tach

    Need new or working used gauge and newtach drive...I have new cable
  4. J

    Farmall 300 Tack

    Trying to find new or good tack for 1956 Formal 1956 300/Need drive also
  5. J

    Early K2 combine. Gleaner

    For Sale in NWest central Wi. , Clark Co. NOT MINE........Looked at it yesterday.......Chevy gas engine...includes 12 Flex head....appears to be in excellent condition...Quick starter.....sounds good ,,,Tires fair but no serious cracks.....some weather checking...combine runs good. no squeaks...
  6. J

    Electric power steering

    Electric power steering on early SM.......anybody try it ??? Hydraulic pump was removed so was thinking electric.
  7. J

    How much is this worth

    WD......WD45 ?? Tires OK ? Starts... Moves forward and back ? Picture alone does not tell you much !
  8. J

    SM. ignition problems

    1952. SM with electronic Ignition.........coil really warms up after running a while. wrong coil ?? Not using the porcelain resister . Any ideas ??
  9. J

    Looking

    rrlund......Do you know anything about pick-up head on the 18 ?? Does the drum that pick-teeth are mounted on turn.....almost has too based on picture...is there a cam on end that folds teeth back ?? Never did check if machine is available....just located too far from eastern Clark Co.
  10. J

    Looking

    ..... my mistake.....clicked on the link you left and listing did come up. Just poor computer skills on my part. Thank you much...John
  11. J

    Looking

    I checked Madison.....posting has timed out or machine was sold and yes I am looking for combine to harvest small grain with pick-up or direct cut
  12. J

    Looking

    rrlund......Craigs List....which city am I looking for???????
  13. J

    Looking

    Looking for late model pull type combine in North Cent. Wi. Allis ' JD , IH ,MH...With no canvas small grain head.
  14. J

    Tractor steps

    Made a three step stairs on my 730 Case CK.......I could get on the beast OK......getting off was another story !! At 81 I decided I was too old to risk a missed step on the way down .
  15. J

    Picked up a couple items this weekend

    OK,,,,,I have that type of wheel or rim on my 1966 730 . I was thinking it was some to do with the motor ! I' ve got to get rid of this thinking deal....lol
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top