Recent content by John in Ct

  1. J

    got water in my H GAS TANK

    Get a Mr. Funnel and strain the water out of the gas.
  2. J

    Correct John Deere Black for a 444C

    Thanks!!!!
  3. J

    Correct John Deere Black for a 444C

    I am redoing an 1983 John Deere 444C and would like to know what the correct black is?
  4. J

    Another cub 154 low boy question

    I believe it is a special IH bolt/nut.
  5. J

    Chevrolet c65 brake parts

    It has been on the backburner but I have a 1979 C-70 (20,000 miles) that needs a right side gas tank. It also needs some brake work.
  6. J

    Just picked up a Stihl pole saw---looking for operator tips

    When you put oil in, make sure everything is 100% clean and that no crap gets in. What happens is crap plugs up the filter and oil leaks out. You have to use one of the bolts as a puller to take it apart and clean it.
  7. J

    1/4" air hose fittings

    Hi-Flow has a big hole, compared to standard. They are used for HVLP spray guns but work great on everything. Snap-On are good, life time guarantee.
  8. J

    1/4" air hose fittings

    Replace all of your air hose fittings with a Hi-Flow type (big hole). You will be much happier on how your air tools run!!!.
  9. J

    Drill Bit Sharpeners

    Sometimes you just need the hole a hair bigger and the next bit is too much.
  10. J

    3 point Sickle Mower with Wooden Pittman or Wobble Box?

    Wobble but a good condition pitman is better than a bad condition wobble.
  11. J

    removing a broken bolt

    If you are 1/4 inch down they make a coller/ bushing that will fit in the hole and center the drill bit for drilling.
  12. J

    JD oil filter popped off

    Cousin had the same problem on is truck, bad filter threads. Try a different brand.
  13. J

    Pedal re-grooving?

    I am working on a JD 444C payloader and I used wire brushes on a die grinder and a needle scaler to clean out rust and asphalt on the pedals.
  14. J

    Recommendation for Quality Air Hose

    I have a Snap-On Poly hose that is very light and flexible that is probably 25 years old that I like. It has a lifetime warranty but I am sure is VERY EXPENSIVE.
  15. J

    Trip plow rope clip

    Dumb question, what type of material is the rope made of? Why I ask, I knew a guy that bought a new baler years ago and he said that the OEM rope lasted a long time and when he had to replace it, the replacement did not last.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top