Recent content by john kline

  1. Geo-TH,In

    OT: What kinda of plant is this?

    What kinda of plant is this and how do you get rid of it? It laughs at round up brush killer. It likes to climb trees and grows on the groun too.
  2. J

    allis chalmers c front end

    I have an allis c which my father purchased in about 1958? used. I restored it in 1980 and put a l59 woods mower on it. Still mowing with it today. I put a wide front under it last year. The original narrow front had a short steer arm on the front and a short pitman arm on the steer box. I...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top