Recent content by john o'gara

  1. J

    fordson dexta

    dose anyone know how i would be able to tell the diffrence in the engines from a standard dexta or a super dexta, other than taking the engine apart? any help at all would be great thanks, john
  2. J

    1959 Fordson Dextra

    check out this website, www.agrilineproducts.com they ship worldwide and have all the parts you will need
  3. J

    fordson dexta

    Thanks Terry,the part i am looking for is the part that the clutch release bearing slides on, it is bolted to the front of the transmission with 5 bolts
  4. J

    fordson dexta

    dose anyone know where i can find a input shaft housing for a dexta with a double clutch? any help at all would be helpful
  5. M

    blue ribbon service manuals- which one do I need?

    The tractor at issue is a '64 F806D with the RD injection pump. I want to get the corresponding service manuals for the engine/fuel system. I've seen GSS-1345 "Fuel System Diesel Engine Model D-361" as well as GSS-1345-B "Fuel System Model RD injection pump engine model D-361." Do I want one of...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top