Recent content by johnathanshoemaker00@gmai

  1. J

    Any information on this john deere model B?

    Thank you and I'll probably be back with more questions. Have a great night!
  2. J

    Any information on this john deere model B?

    No carburetor is current mounted, I would appreciate the direction to thier website. And I appreciate helping me out.
  3. J

    Any information on this john deere model B?

    Thank you! It's my grandfather's old tractor and looking to get it restored and at its prime again, trying to hunt down a carburetor for it, any help would be greatly appreciated. And would it be 6v electrical system?
  4. J

    Any information on this john deere model B?

    I miss typed. It's 205390, would that still be 1947? I'm new to owing anything this old.
  5. J

    Any information on this john deere model B?

    Hi yall, I have a john deere model b and am having a rough time finding out the year serial number is 205399, I also have the casting number off the block which is B2500R. Any help would be great. Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top