Recent content by JohnDavid1

  1. J

    timing marks

    hello was just wondering about timing marks on a 560d crank pulley you have advance with different degrees a pin then a few marks retard what would 1 degree before TDC be thanks and Merry Christmas
  2. J

    560c thermostat

  3. J

    560c thermostat

    Hello I'm putting a head gasket on a 560d it didn't have a thermostat so I bought one it has 3 pieces thick rubber gasket thermostat and a shroud can't seem to get to fit does anyone know how it is correctly installed
  4. J

    560 diesel headbolt spacers

    Thanks for the info, it was very helpful
  5. J

    560 diesel headbolt spacers

    I'm in the process of putting a head gasket on a 560 diesel. Just wondering what the purpose of the spacers are? I'm replacing headbolts with cat headbolts. Wondering if I could get 7 shorter bolts and not use the spacers? Also, I'm installing a block heater, does it matter which freeze...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top