560c thermostat

JohnDavid1

New User
Hello I'm putting a head gasket on a 560d it didn't have a thermostat so I bought one it has 3 pieces thick rubber gasket thermostat and a
shroud can't seem to get to fit does anyone know how it is correctly installed
 
58kEMQ3.jpg


It's a modern ''sorta fits'' replacement for an old-style part that is no longer in production, two pieces added to an ''off-the-shelf'' modern thermostat to replace a much less complicated setup.

.
 
(quoted from post at 20:39:13 12/16/23) That's what I have, I just told him backward though. Been awhile since I had it apart. Same stat fits some Oliver and Massey-Harris tractors too.

STRANGE they don't include instructions with that collection of parts!
 
(quoted from post at 21:28:24 12/16/23)
(quoted from post at 20:39:13 12/16/23) That's what I have, I just told him backward though. Been awhile since I had it apart. Same stat fits some Oliver and Massey-Harris tractors too.

STRANGE they don't include instructions with that collection of parts!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top