Recent content by Johnschmincke

  1. J

    Correct Fuel Line

    Well, thanks to both you and R Geiger. Thats the same # I have on my sales receipt from YT for the 2 I got and both lines were straight. They tell me its the only one 'they' have so...I'll try them 1 more time hoping to talk with someone else, then I guess I'll give nnalert's a call to discuss...
  2. J

    An observation on %#*! Fuel System

    foster, my bowl assy screws directly into the tank also. What you see is a discolored portion of thread sealing tape. When that pic was taken, the bowl assy had been removed, gas drained and bowl screwed back in just a few turns to keep any curious bees from moving in. Same with the fuel inlet...
  3. J

    %#*! Fuel System

    That fuel line you got from this site. Do you happen to have a part # for it from the sales receipt? I just called and Jeff tells me the line I have is the only one they have. According to the parts manual this is the one my tractor takes and this is the one they've been selling for umpteen...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top