Recent content by JsilverP

  1. J

    MF 1020 pressure plate

    I did go to the AGCO site and the part there is #72104295 That is the same part number as the part I received . The online dealer has been working on getting a part that will match up with the tractor and called today to confirm and compare measurements with a part that he found through...
  2. J

    MF 1020 pressure plate

    The dowel pin holes are smaller and all of the holes including dowel holes are 5/16 off to the outside.
  3. J

    MF 1020 pressure plate

    Thank you for the AGCO info . I had difficulty navigating their site. I thought the same way about the clutch plates online all needing the same modification. The company I purchased the clutch plate from had me on a conference call with the tech guy at the distributor. We took measurements...
  4. J

    MF 1020 pressure plate

    Trying to find a pressure plate for my MF1020. My understanding form the distributor is that the manufacturers consolidated the pressure plates to make them universal to some of the older tractors . Unfortunately the MF1020 bolt and alignment pins are a. 5/16 " inboard of holes in new...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top