Recent content by JW Boseman

  1. G

    best type of welding material to build up worn pin hole

    i would like to know what would be the best type of welding material to build up a pin hole on the front end pivot pin of a 230 mf, bushing came out man kept on using it,the pin wore into the casting about 1/4 inch,main concern is not to make it brittle while building it up,i've brassed similar...
  2. S

    t340 loader

    found a t340 with the 4 cylender gas in it, runs but has been repaired on driver side of block. crack and was sealed with block sealer. its was red, has the drot 4 in 1 bucket, in good shap, tracks seem to look good has the spoke sprokets and them and the idlers are in good shap,needs one top...
  3. J

    Message for Gary MT

    Gary, can you email me? I'd like to talk to you about carbs. THanks John jkorschot at derbyworks dot net
  4. C

    Oliver 77 tractor - good deal or not

    An Oliver 77 sold for $4151.10 on ebay tonight. The tractor was advertised as a demonstrator and never stored outdoors. It was restored, dual hydraulics, narrow front end, newer paint job, etc. I bid $4101.10 in what may have been a moment of insanity. Got thinking about it and the pictures...
  5. F

    2150 fuel problem

    2150 FWD with farmer's cab (including auxiliary tanks) getting air somewhere into the system. It has been an operator plus shade tree-mechanic partnership all day to repeatedly prime and bleed fuel system to keep the 2150 in the field. Arrggghhhh!!!!! Have checked, rechecked all fittings (or...
  6. A

    brake inspection

    I need help please, need to inspect brake pads, wheels off, hub screws removed, how do I get the brake hub off
  7. J

    Need some parts for my B

    I'm hoping one of you guys will have some parts you'll sell me. I'm looking for the clutch fork, actuator rod, and the rod from the pedal to the actuator. This tractor has suffered catastrophic clutch failure at some point. The fork is bent two different directions, and the holes, and the shaft...
  8. L

    Wico C Magneto

    I need the small wire that goes on the outside from cap to cap. I have found rebuild kits and everything else, but where can I get one of these?
  9. F

    Any guess on what this plow could be?

    It is a cat 1, 3pt hitch roll over plow. I cant find any casting numbers or name on it. It uses a hand crank forward and above the top link pin to roll it over. From the crank it has a roller chain the goes down to the main shaft to roll it. It has two large timpkin bearings on it to roll...
  10. A

    ID plow

    Picked up a plow today at a sale, two bottom pull type. I have a rooster comb now and this plow i'm thinking may have replaced it, it has the same style beams and crank adj. for depth but the trip is all down on the land wheel like a JD or IH. There is no bar running across the top of the beams...
  11. E

    D4 Cat pony motor valve removal

    I am rebuilding my pony motor for my D4 Cat, 1955. I removed the top half of the motor. The pistons and valves have a horizontal lie. Even with a valve compressor tool I cannot figure out how to get the valves out. I really do not want to remove the cam shaft. Any help on removing the valves...
  12. K

    Oliver 70

    Does anyone know if any of the Oliver 70's came from the factory with dual exhaust?
  13. A

    wd handclutch

    where can i purchase new clutch disc for the hand clutch or are they relineable
  14. A

    1010 diesel wiring diagram

    Can anyone send me a wiring diagram for a 1010 diesel. I have the manual but it does not show what I need. I would really apreciate it. Thanks
  15. A

    Hydralic Repair Ford 2600

    Hydralics have gotten weak on '81 Ford 2600,I am not sure which clutch/pump part # will need, assume tractor will have to be split - advice and tips appreciated. Have some work experince on old tractors but first attempt on replacing hydralic clutch/pump etc.. Thanks, Allen Rhinehart - Ga
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top