Recent content by Ken Mumma

  1. H

    4020 electrical

    Only owned a few months so not much history. 12 v batteries seem to hold charge for 4-5 starting cycles before another charge needed. Generator seems likely culprit but light works and goes out at mid-idle. Just trying to determine if I should take generator in for a test before I spend $350...
  2. J

    Allia-Chalmers Lift Truck Identification

    I have an Allis-Chalmers, Rumely, Ltd lift truck from Guelph Works, Type LP, serial number3212C. What model is it so I can order a maintenance manual?
  3. D

    MF "pressure control" system

    I've never been around one of these systems for pull-type implements. I'm especially interested in the model 1100 tractor and say a 20 ?? ft disc. Was there any load sensing done at the pull point/tongue socket on the tractor?? Or was this just a certain amount of controlled hydraulic pressure...
  4. M

    Ford 555A Power Shuttle 2nd gear issue

    Hi all, Still working through issues on this machine and have run into another one. I've changed the transmission filter and fluid and when attempting to use 2nd gear, the machine engages and will move forward but barely. It's as if a clutch would be slipping. First works without any...
  5. K

    Howard 0rice mower

    I have a howard price commercial mower, hydro power 180. It has a 4 cyl. Perkins diesel. I need a waterpump for it and can't find a source. Anyone out there have a source for parts? Thanks
  6. Poppy Johnny

    John Deere 60 Should I paint my axle? If so what color?

    Alright everyone I am just about to purchase tires for my 60 the only thing holding me back is prepping and painting the rims and by extension the wheels, however I encountered something which perturbed me. Along with my wheels and rims my rear axles are also painted yellow and yet looking...
  7. M

    U puller 3rd gear

    What size engine would it take to pull a U Minneapolis moline in 3rd gear in 5500lb class? 425 with good heads and intake ? Thanks . Wanting to expand past 5mph classes
  8. N

    Rocker sleeve

    I've started on stripping the rear section of my 8N and on watching a youtube video it shows a sleeve inside the hydraulic lift rocker. I hope admin doesn't mind but the easiest way to explain my question is to refer to the video at minute 17:10...
  9. glennster

    W9 fan belt source fyi

    if you need the big fan belt for the 9 series tractors including the super diesel, napa can special order it. the part number is NBH 2530484. cost around 60 dollars. also if you need radiator hoses, the are 2 1/8 inside diameter, cut to length. the guys in michigan sell the hose in 3 foot...
  10. J

    WD out of hibernation

    I haven't used the rusty WD since last fall and it started on the first crank today with 6 volt and I didn't put the battery charger on it.
  11. big tee

    Wow--

    Saw this of earthquake in Turkey-Real??---
  12. C

    444 MH POWER STEERING

    I may have my steering problem solved. I need an O ring (Hyd oil compatible) 2 3/4 X 5/32. Any suggestions where I might order from? Local parts store is looking. Thanks everyone.
  13. 5

    computer report

    Well, my computer problem (mouse response) seems to be solved. Thanks to all you responders.
  14. D

    Tw-5 tach/hour meter

    Hello. Has anyone found an aftermarket replacement for the tach in these tractors? It was used in some of the 5xxx thru 9xxx and the TW s. The part # is 86536087. Dealer cost is $1100.00 Thanks
  15. kcm.MN

    2023.01.11 Rust Pic

    Puzzle: https://jigex.com/wUWEK
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top