I've started on stripping the rear section of my 8N and on watching a youtube video it shows a sleeve inside the hydraulic lift rocker.
I hope admin doesn't mind but the easiest way to explain my question is to refer to the video at minute 17:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3SljrVrrcA&list=PLK7zRvRRB-Jxx8CckDtzMM0h8WpvqhiYj&index=0
It shows a sleeve holding the rocker in place, but there's no mention of this sleeve in the parts or F0-4 manual or listed on any tractor spares site.
Is this an aftermarket item to compensate for wear in the main casing, and does anybody know where can I get one?
I hope admin doesn't mind but the easiest way to explain my question is to refer to the video at minute 17:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3SljrVrrcA&list=PLK7zRvRRB-Jxx8CckDtzMM0h8WpvqhiYj&index=0
It shows a sleeve holding the rocker in place, but there's no mention of this sleeve in the parts or F0-4 manual or listed on any tractor spares site.
Is this an aftermarket item to compensate for wear in the main casing, and does anybody know where can I get one?