Recent content by Kevo

  1. K

    Great Plains What to look for

    Thanks guys
  2. K

    Great Plains What to look for

    My brother and I farm together and are considering upgrading our grain drill.. We currently have an International #10 drill that is getting older and doesnt seem to like to get the wheat seed into the ground no matter how many times I work it up with the disk.. He found at a farm dealer about...
  3. K

    Straw Bale Weights

    I saw a fellow the other day baling straw with a large square baler and was just wondering if anyone knew how heavy they would be I think they are approximately 4x4x8' in size.
  4. K

    Implement Tires.. Help??

    what would cause the rim to spin off??
  5. K

    Implement Tires.. Help??

    I had a few problems this year with the tires on my gravity wagons. I had one where the rim twisted off the hub leaving the bolts entact and another case where the tire blew up. Neither case very fun. I use 11.5x15 SL tires on my 250bu wagons. They reccomend 35 PSI cold but I am not too sure...
  6. K

    Round Bales of Cornstalks

    Just wondered do you shred/spread the stalks as they come out of the combine or just let it come out in windrows??
  7. K

    NH 8160

    I have an 8160 and am having a slight problem. When I accelerate the tractor I can hear the revs come up but then they slowly drop and even does this when in gear and cant get the tractor over 16mph even with no load when it should reach 24mph. Looking for any ideas. I tried re-calibrating...
  8. K

    Hydraulic Plow Reset Pressure

    I recently acquired a 4 furrow Triple K Plow with hydraulic resets. The hydraulic oil was all drained out of it last year by the previous owner. So the question is I am not sure how much pressure I should be putting into the system. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  9. K

    5 Shank Soil Saver

    Hi guys I have have a NH 8160(95hp) and I have my eye on a 5 shank disk soil saver. Do yous think that I would have enough horse to operate this implement?? Thanks in advance
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top