Recent content by Kirk-NJ

  1. Kirk-NJ

    Transmission stuck in 3rd or 4th

    Sometimes shifter rails will get a bit of rust on them from condensation and non use. Pop the tranny cover to see what’s going on
  2. Kirk-NJ

    Ferguson - Sherman 14a 2 bottom plow

    That’s N tractor club. Manual section in the red tool bar up top
  3. Kirk-NJ

    Snowplow

    Already have one, thanks
  4. Kirk-NJ

    Snowplow

    Picked up another 19-3 snow plow blade with 19-1 frame and all the brackets
  5. Kirk-NJ

    1939 9N Colors

    Lowest production year was 1939. All grey with blue badges
  6. Kirk-NJ

    Fordson at Lake County Fair antique Tractor Exhibit

    Before I seen your paper I was going to say it looks like my ‘24 only mine is on rubber
  7. Kirk-NJ

    1951 Ford 8N Flywheel Cracks

    If it were me I’d split it for closer inspection. Got some laying around if you’re close to NJ and need one. You can have it if I have the correct one. Your ‘51 should be side dizzy unless engine has been swapped
  8. Kirk-NJ

    Jungle Gym Loader On An 8N 6 Cylinder Funk

    $500 sounds better and he don’t have to take them off and try to sell them
  9. Kirk-NJ

    supercharging an 8N?

    Pretty old post. You want more power stick a 172/192 in your 8n. It’s easy enough
  10. Kirk-NJ

    Still amazed with these old ford tractors

    Been there done that. I was in between trailers and not picking up the trailer for a few days. Asked owner if I could get it running to drive on the trailer since new winch wasn’t installed. Got tractor running and he called me the next day and say his son found out he was selling it and...
  11. Kirk-NJ

    Still amazed with these old ford tractors

    A friend send me an ad on and old ford tractor cause he thought it might have an aluminum hood. I could tell right away that it didn’t have the aluminum hood but what did caught my eye it had a decent pair of 32’s with decent hat rims. It hadn’t run in 20+ years. I bought the 1947 2n non runner...
  12. Kirk-NJ

    I'm buying it: 1951 Ford 8N

    I see the tractor has Sauder front brackets and rear lock out for loader or snowplow. If you need bracket for under the tractor I have one. Good luck with your project
  13. Kirk-NJ

    Will 8n tinware fit on an NAA ?

    8n hood tin will not fit the NAA because the radiator on the NAA is too wide and the hood is longer
  14. Kirk-NJ

    Yard worked the Fordson today

    Can’t use mine for that
  15. Kirk-NJ

    Introducing myself

    Serial number location
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top