Recent content by Klingbeil

  1. K

    Oil Presure passages

    Thanks, I will check the crank to bearing clearance with plastigage, good idea. I noted noticed that I fouled a spark plug just after I repaired the oil pump. This would be an indication that the rods are spinning, too much oil off of them. Seems, like I should check the clearance on the...
  2. K

    Oil Presure passages

    Thanks, I will check the crank to bearing clearance with plastigage, good idea. I noted noticed that I fouled a spark plug just after I repaired the oil pump. This would be an indication that the rods are spinning, too much oil off of them. Seems, like I should check the clearance on the...
  3. K

    Oil Presure passages

    I bought a tractor with a set of new crank and rod bearings in it. The oil pressure was low, so I just rebuilt the pump and did gain some pressure. But, the pressure drops to near Zero after the engine comes up to operating temperature. I begining to believe that the crank may not have been...
  4. K

    8N Rebuild Oil Pump Question

    Seems odd that I just purchased pump gears for my locazl New Holand dealer. I reamed the bushing in place with the fixture from the dealer. I, too found one tooth that contacted the gear housing. I honed it to fit the housing. After honing the other gear and shaft assembly turned freely...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top