Recent content by Landon531

  1. L

    MF 50 shaking and running rough

    Moving hay bales mostly. I do have power assist steering on this model.
  2. L

    MF 50 shaking and running rough

    Thanks for all the help. This distributor and coil is so old that the rotor keys aren't the same. Changed the condenser and adjusted the rotor for connection to top post and runs like a champ. Believe better than before it messed up. Finally got all the hay moved now for winter and should be...
  3. L

    MF 50 shaking and running rough

    No didn't drop any plugs. They are all brand new. The plug wires are copper core. I did purchase a condenser, point and rotor today. When the monsoon quits I'll get them on and a distributor cap also.
  4. L

    MF 50 shaking and running rough

    Sorry forgot I did change plugs also.
  5. L

    MF 50 shaking and running rough

    I have a 1962 mf 50 4 cylinder gas continental. The other day it was running just fine and bush hogged for 8 hours no problems. Then it blew a tire and I had a guy come out and replace and fill new tire. Ran fine that day. The very next day I went to move hay and it wouldn't start. Finally did...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top