Recent content by Larry H.

  1. L

    buzz saw blades

    I have seen them working. Seems safer- but more stationary.
  2. L

    what is your battery maintainer of choice for 6volt/12 volt combo?

    I also - very pleased with them.
  3. L

    buzz saw blades

    I much prefer the old steel. Face plant is a good source for used ones.
  4. L

    buzz saw blades

    Sharp Tool Company Hudson, Ma 978-568-9292
  5. L

    Fergie Pics.

    Nice
  6. L

    What was your longest tractor ride?

    For many years I drove two tractors to & from Buckley Old Engine show . 31 miles one way. All back roads - good rides.
  7. L

    Snakes

    I have a startled fear of snakes. I will not harm them,,,,,,but I am NOT picking them up & playing with them In my much younger days there was an 80, lightly wooded, brushy next to a swamp, agricultural crop area. Lots of deer but also heavily POSTED. Out of area owner. Eventually we met on the...
  8. L

    More brass tags

    Nice machine & I like your detail work.
  9. L

    Consensus on best gas tank coating

    Seal-All is a good temporary fix. Also have had very good results using Johnson Tank Sealer, Follow directions on can to a "T".
  10. L

    Any vets here

    Navy - USS Kitty Hawk 8-65 to 4-68 Tonkin Gulf
  11. L

    Help with a tough situation

    A halfway decent body shop person could make that look good in a few hours. With few hammer marks & no paint needed.
  12. L

    Garden tractor strange spark problem

    Spark Plug ?
  13. L

    Gas tank cleaning

    Muriatic acid? Hopefully someone will supply more details.
  14. L

    Miter Saw Shopping

    Agreed- a good quality blade will make the difference.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top