Recent content by Les Gitts

  1. L

    JD GPWT

    The correct magneto for your tractor is a Fairbanks-Morse type R-2 base mount. JD's part # AC432R. Only used on GP's. If you have access to a GP part's book, look on pages 83 and 84. How big of hurry are you to find one? I just sent (3) of them to Mark's Magnetos in CT for total rebuild. When...
  2. L

    Advice on Spoker D

    Thanks for the reply. Now I know the wheel and trans top are correct and I can proceed with an authentic restoration. Thanks again..... les
  3. L

    Advice on Spoker D

    I need some advise from all you JD collectors. I"m restoring a JD "spoker" D # 35955. It was built in late 1925 and about the last 290 spokers made. Question is: Does this take the 2-hole steering wheel? Mine has the solid steering wheel like the later ones. Does this take the cast iron...
  4. L

    New fenders from Mr. Robert Lefever

    Has anyone else had any luck in contacting Mr. Lefever in Peach Bottom, PA, regarding getting fenders and such? Been waiting for almost a year for a toolbox and cannot reach him by phone. Anyone have any information on his status? Thanks much
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top