Advice on Spoker D

Les Gitts

New User
I need some advise from all you JD collectors. I"m restoring a JD "spoker" D # 35955. It was built in late 1925 and about the last 290 spokers made. Question is: Does this take the 2-hole steering wheel? Mine has the solid steering wheel like the later ones. Does this take the cast iron trans cover? Mine has the stamped steel one. I want to make sure this is retored correctly, so if anyone can advise, I would really appreciate it. Thanks very much
 
Your Spoker "D" is a 1926 Model Year. It should have the solid steering wheel and the stamped steel transmission and crankcase cover. Some refer to this version of the Spoker "D" as tin tops.
 
Thanks for the reply. Now I know the wheel and trans top are correct and I can proceed with an authentic restoration. Thanks again..... les
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top