Recent content by Lisa Harrington

  1. L

    What tractor is this from?

    I plan on having it sandblasted, then powder coated "flambeau". The black details will be added after that is finished. My brother-in-law owns a wood shop and he will make the oak top for it. Thanks for all the kind words about my father. This Wednesday it will be 2 years since we lost him.
  2. L

    What tractor is this from?

    It makes sense that it is from a DC. Dad loved the DC tractors. I will post pictures when the project is complete.
  3. L

    What tractor is this from?

    My father, DCTom, had this front end as his mailbox base. I am hoping to have it converted into a end table. I plan on getting it sanded and repainted and have an oak top made, but wondered what model it is from. Thanks, Lisa
  4. L

    July 5th tractor pull, DCTom's home town

    According to the radio and website, the weigh in begins at 11:30 and the pull starts at 2:00. I haven't heard anything since last fall about honoring dad. The contact person from last fall isn't involved with the pull this year. Lisa
  5. L

    Old Abe in NYC

    Old Abe at the Heartland Brewery in NYC
  6. L

    Old Abe in NYC

    Heartland Brewery in NYC
  7. L

    DC Tom

    I did find out the pull is on Friday, July 5th at the Bremen Fireman's festival. Registration begins at 1:00 and the pull starts at 3:00. I will get the rest of the info out later this week. Lisa
  8. L

    DC Tom

    The tractor pull committee asked if they could dedicate and rename the pull in honor of dad. I will get the details out to you later this week. Thanks for caring, Lisa
  9. L

    DC Tom pics

    Great picts of dad pulling. Thank you. Lisa
  10. L

    Remembering Loved Ones !

    Merry Christmas from DCTom's family! and thank you for the wonderful support and tribute to dad in the Case Calendar (May).
  11. L

    DC Tom

    Remmer actually has some of the manuels. The build cards did go to Racine.
  12. L

    DC Tom

    If you know Remmer, he has the build cards from dad's.
  13. L

    Old Fashioned belling with a Case

    DcTom's brothers.
  14. L

    Old Fashioned belling with a Case

    My uncles and their Case tractor at my cousins wedding.
  15. L

    Thank you!!! I love the calendar

    I will get the details out to you as soon as I know them. It is usually the Thursday of the week of July fourth in Bremen Indiana at the Sunnyside Park.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top