What tractor is this from?

My father, DCTom, had this front end as his mailbox base. I am hoping to have it converted into a end table. I plan on getting it sanded and repainted and have an oak top made, but wondered what model it is from. Thanks, Lisa
a142014.jpg

a142015.jpg
 
Lisa: The radiator is from the D, and DC series tractors. It still has the shutters behind the grill that you don"t see too often anymore. Sounds like a good idea, post a picture when you have it completed.
 
Hi Lisa,
Grant us all one wish,,,, show us the finished product. What a befitting keepsake
Best Regards,
Dan
 

I agree it will be a very nice memory of your dad ..
I would suggest you have it sandblast .. or leave it as it is ... sandblasting would get it nice and clean for you .. then prime and paint ..

Please do put pictures as you go and when done ......

............. mark
 

Lisa,

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting and visiting with your Father. He indeed loved the D Series tractors, as I do. What a fitting tribute to him. Don
 
I plan on having it sandblasted, then powder coated "flambeau". The black details will be added after that is finished. My brother-in-law owns a wood shop and he will make the oak top for it. Thanks for all the kind words about my father. This Wednesday it will be 2 years since we lost him.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top