Recent content by LoResSimian

  1. L

    Any Idea What This Ford 4500 Backhoe might weigh?

    Tractor Data had it at 7250# or there abouts with loader. The heavier version of backhoe attachments listed there is 2800#. The cab can't weigh more than 1000#. We're in the same ballpark. 12,000# seems like a realistic weight. Thanks.
  2. L

    Any Idea What This Ford 4500 Backhoe might weigh?

    Thank you Gents. Big help. It's good too see people agreeing on something!
  3. L

    Any Idea What This Ford 4500 Backhoe might weigh?

    Greetings, I was given this backhoe by some friends whose father recently passed away. All I'll say is that he was a good dude! I am looking for a weight on this for moving it. From what I;ve read, the stamp on the transmission is the date. It is a 4500. Maybe one of you guys have something...
  4. L

    Cas 410B Power Steering Cylinder and Valve

    Thanks for the reference to Bob. Spoke with him today about identifying what I truly have. I need to clean it off and send him a picture. I'll keep you guys posted one way or another. I don't like spreading oil around our place. Thanks again for the help. Karl
  5. L

    Cas 410B Power Steering Cylinder and Valve

    Joe, are you referring to the picture I posted? Took a couple of days for what you were referring to to sink in.
  6. L

    PTO on case 1959 Case 410b

    Pulling or pushing the lever is not making a difference. I can snap/pop it into and out of what feels like positive positions but it does not have an effect on the rotating shaft of the PTO. The spring in the image is missing. Not sure what effect it has. I try to hold the pro shaft to...
  7. L

    Cas 410B Power Steering Cylinder and Valve

    url] Part isn't available on your link. I don't see how to post a link here so I'll post a picture of the screenshot if the website I found hat does have it. I can't see my original post either for some reason. Part No. g45056 is what I believe I need. I see the small parts in the...
  8. L

    Cas 410B Power Steering Cylinder and Valve

    I have an operating but leaky power steering cylinder on this old tractor that I would like to repair. I found the thread here thta linked to what looks like the correct part but that is a bit pricey for this tractor...
  9. L

    Cas 410B Power Steering Cylinder and Valve

    I have an operating but leaky power steering cylinder on this tractor that I would like to repair. I found the thread here that linked to what looks like the correct part. https://www.link_disallowed/acatalog/UF00950----Power-Steering--Cylinder---Rebuilt-96163.html That's $1,250 more...
  10. L

    PTO on case 1959 Case 410b

    easier yet... I should be able to engage and disengage the pto with the lever control/clutch. is that correct?
  11. L

    PTO on case 1959 Case 410b

    Thx. Joe(WA) I just want to learn how this is supposed to work so I can figure out what I need to fix or just leave as is. Any idea what the handle with the knob does that I have pointed out in the picture? I think it raises and lowers the arms on the back. Not sure , though. I get some...
  12. L

    PTO on case 1959 Case 410b

    I have a general question as to how this PTO is supposed to work. I believe the lever that connects to the piece going in close to the PTO output shaft should be engaging and disengaging the PTO. The Knobbed handle, I think, Should be raising and lowering the 3pt arms. Not sure what the valve...
  13. L

    Power Stearing Booster Motor for Case 410B

    Greetings... this is just a test. This post was edited by LoResSimian on 11/12/2022 at 04:55 am.
  14. L

    Ignition Coil for 1959 Case 410-B gas engine

    Much appreciated. I picked up this coil at Napa and back in business. (Side note- I ordered the what looks like the same coil online yesterday for half the price. Napa s (Westbay here in WA state) prices are a bit wonky these days. If you can wait a day, get the same thing online. For...
  15. L

    Ignition Coil for 1959 Case 410-B gas engine

    Makes sense. I m likely guilty of both. Thx for clarification.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top