LoResSimian
Member
I have a general question as to how this PTO is supposed to work.
I believe the lever that connects to the piece going in close to the PTO output shaft should be engaging and disengaging the PTO.
The Knobbed handle, I think, Should be raising and lowering the 3pt arms. Not sure what the valve does that feed back to the top of the trans.
The 3pt is in an always on state. If the shaft that enters the transmission case near the PTO output shaft controls engagement ,I'll focus there first.
Thanks
I believe the lever that connects to the piece going in close to the PTO output shaft should be engaging and disengaging the PTO.
The Knobbed handle, I think, Should be raising and lowering the 3pt arms. Not sure what the valve does that feed back to the top of the trans.
The 3pt is in an always on state. If the shaft that enters the transmission case near the PTO output shaft controls engagement ,I'll focus there first.
Thanks