Recent content by Lucas_Hill

  1. L

    Rear lift Farmall 140

    thanks for the suggestion! I’m imagining the bell crank being mounted to a round bar spanning between the fenders to the left of the gearbox. Would this replace the original rockshaft?
  2. L

    Rear lift Farmall 140

    Certainly- we’re very excited about the basket weeder set up. Getting the rear lift mainly about doing simultaneous furrow and shoulder cultivation so that we can avoid a second pass with a different implement.
  3. L

    Rear lift Farmall 140

    Thanks for the advice- I suppose that’s probably part of the reason why the rockshaft is missing in the first place. The previous owner installed the double seat, and we don’t have any of the required parts.
  4. L

    Rear lift Farmall 140

    Hi our vegetable farm has a Farmall 140 that I am trying to set up with rear cultivation. However, I need to purchase several parts, starting with the left hand hydraulic control rod, and working backward. (Note: I believe the connection into the hydraulic box is snapped off. We may have to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top